Where and how do I ship my slide?
Download the Client Information Form Here
- Send only the slide as stripped down as possible.
- No barrel and no internal parts if possible as it speeds up turnaround time, unless we are going to be working on it and or coating it.
- Sights can remain on the slide – we will remove and install if required.
- Do not ship your frame unless a stipple package is purchased, In which we will give you special instructions on how to do so, as an FFL is required for transfer.
- Our preferred shipping method is USPS, no signature or signature required. We have a large lock box and it will be stored in there. If you wish to have it shipped overnight, then please include the necessary fees with your slide ship and or speak with a DWS Staff member to take the appropriate actions.
We are not responsible for items being shipped until we have them or once we have confirmed the correct return shipping address and provided a tracking number. If you would like to have your items insured when being shipped, we will be happy to make the arrangements but you will be charged the extra cost for the required amounts.
What is your turn around time?
Currently we are at 14 week lead-times, however we expect it to be changing very quickly
** These are estimated times and we strive to get your orders out in a timely fashion **
If I want stippling done, how do I get my frame to DWS?
Have your FFL send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process.
FFL - OC Guns in Lake Forest California.
22762 Aspen St, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Attention RJ and reference your order number.